Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Long and Winding Road

Well folks here I am back to blogging. I have been gone for a while to say the least but I have missed the release that blogging is to me. I am in the middle of a crazy semester of school feeling somewhat overwhelmed right now. I have two tests tomorrow, possibly a third I do not remember. Why is this semester so overwhelming? Its almost as if I have never come back form Christmas break. I lack the discipline I had in the fall. I need to get my backside in gear and get this done. I have the privilege of being placed on the Dean's List for the Fall 2010 semester and I would like to stay there. However, if I do not pull my head out of the my backside I will surely fall off of that esteemed list. I wonder I since learning about this honor that I may be placing too much pressure on myself to keep the 3.75 GPA. Am I so fixed on keeping hold of that honor that I miss the point of being in college? Its not about Dean's Lists or GPAs its about learning. With all that said I need to tighten the belt for sure. But I also need to realize that as long as I do my best, put forth maximum effort then let the GPA go where it may. All this to say that this time next year this chapter in my life will finally close with a graduation. I know all of my decisions have not been the best. Not all of them have honored God for sure. Its strange how someone my age can go through this. But hey its a long and winding road, and its about enjoying the ride. Right?

No comments: