JH
I follow the teachings Jesus Christ. Sometimes I do well, other times not so much. I believe His biggest lessons are that we must not judge and that we must love one another as we love Him. Does not matter gay, straight, liberal, conservative, black, brown, yellow or purple love is the command. So love it is!!
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Mind Yoga
Well as many of you may know I have not written anything in months. Honestly, I quit writing because I felt as if nobody read what I wrote. But lately I have realized something. Writing is like some emotional, psychological, yoga for my mind and soul. I need this. I feel the need to create again. I have begun taking photography classes and I am writing again. I will warn you. I write from my heart and from my soul. So I my writing may offend, concern, or enrage. Please know that I do not write to elicit any emotional response only to provoke thought and dialogue. I write only to express myself. My views are sometimes controversial. I think that is so only due to the fact that I do shy away from anything. Any topic is fair game. I write with passion so there may be times I am not grammatically correct or politically correct.
So, that being said I would love it if you read my blog weekly as I plan to write once a week. Topics will range from religion, politics, art, music,sports and beer. So if you read this, I want to thank you. Please feel free to leave any feedback or comments you wish to. I love life and I love to talk about it. thanks.
JH
JH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment